Newly opened in December of 2021, Blossom Market Hall pushed through myriad construction delays and a global pandemic to finally open to the public breathing new life into a former 1949 Masonic Lodge in the historic Mission District of San Gabriel.
Featuring 13 diverse food vendors, mostly chef-driven and mom & pop, the food hall aims to bring a platform for local chefs to showcase their cuisines and talents while creating a gathering place for the community centered around food.
The food hall also features a stage for live entertainment, a WiFi lounge, art gallery, and meeting room.
Are outside food and drinks allowed?
- Due to the variety of vendors and out of respect for their businesses, we are unable to allow outside food or drinks. However, food and drinks brought for children is okay. If there are certain dietary restrictions, please inquire with our vendors and they can try to accommodate your requests.
Are you a family-friendly place?
- Yes, absolutely! We provide high chairs, a children’s toilet located in the women’s restroom, and some vendors offer kid menu items. Minors are just currently not allowed to sit in the bar area due to local liquor laws, though we hope that rule changes soon!
Are dogs allowed inside the food hall?
- Dogs are welcome in the outdoor seating areas. Only service animals are allowed indoors due to the open kitchens.
Why are prices on the higher side?
- Due to the pandemic, there is inflation affecting the prices of ingredients and supplies. Also, many of our vendors make food with high quality fresh ingredients choosing to not compromise on quality.
Are there vegan and/or plant-based options?
- Yes! Some of our vendors offer plant-based items on their menu: Caribbean Gourmet, Piccadilly Grace, Honey & Hive, Circle Tea Bar, AK Fresh Roast, and Rori’s Artisanal Creamery.