Newly opened in December of 2021, Blossom Market Hall pushed through myriad construction delays and a global pandemic to finally open to the public breathing new life into a former 1949 Masonic Lodge in the historic Mission District of San Gabriel.
Featuring 13 diverse food vendors, mostly chef-driven and mom & pop, the food hall aims to bring a platform for local chefs to showcase their cuisines and talents while creating a gathering place for the community centered around food.
The food hall also features a stage for live entertainment, a WiFi lounge, art gallery, and meeting room.
Are outside food and drinks allowed?
- We prefer that you do not bring outside food or drinks unless they are for children. However, if you must bring outside food or drinks we ask that you also purchase food or drinks from our vendors. Our staff work hard to maintain our stellar reputation for having a very clean atmosphere and would like our tables and seating to be prioritized for our vendor’s customers.
Are you a family-friendly place?
- Yes, absolutely! We love to see families at Blossom. We provide high chairs, a children’s toilet located in the women’s restroom, and some vendors offer kid’s menu items. Minors are just not currently allowed to sit in the bar area due to local liquor laws, though we hope that rule changes soon!
Are dogs allowed inside the food hall?
- Dogs are very much welcome in any of the outdoor seating areas. Only service animals are allowed indoors due to the open kitchens.
Why are prices on the higher side?
- Unfortunately, due to the pandemic and other recent events, inflation has continuously been causing the prices of ingredients and supplies to increase rapidly. Our vendors must make difficult choices to raise their prices or else they will be unable to operate profitably. Also, many of our vendors make food with high-quality and fresh ingredients choosing to not compromise on quality.
Are there vegan and/or plant-based options?
- Yes! Many of our diverse vendors offer plant-based items on their menu.